Yoni Steam Kit - V-Steam Seat with Herbs Bundle - BLUE MOON RECIPE
- One Bag of Fivona All-natural Yoni Steam Herbs "Blue Moon Recipe" - 1.76 oz (2 - 4 Steam Sessions)
- One Fivona over the toilet steam seat. The seat is made of high-quality BPA-free materials and is good to be used for many steam sessions. Next time simply order steam herbs and you are all set for your next steaming adventures
- 1-year free Fivona warranty for the seat. If something happens with the seat during the year, please reach out to Fivona customer service and we will replace it free of charge
- Delivery guarantee. If your package gets lost during the transit, please contact Fivona customer service and we will issue a full refund or resend the product
- 100% product satisfaction. If for any reason you are not happy with the product, please send a message to Fivona and we will make it right
At-Home Yoni SPA
✨ Ergonomically Designed, Easy to Use Seat
Fivona seat is designed to fit most of the body shape in order to provide comfortable seating during long periods of time. It is made of temperature-resistant and BPA-free materials that are ideal for steaming. The seat is easy to install, use, and clean. Simply place it on top of the toilet seat and remove it when you are done. It's important to constantly clean it up before and after usage.
🦋 Soothing, Revitalizing & Rejuvenating Effect
Fivona's steaming herbs aid in the relief of tension and stress, alleviate anxiety, improve sleep, manage insomnia, and enhance fertility. Fivona carefully blended blue moon recipe herbal blend can help the whole body to relax, boost feminine energy, and relieves emotional tension.
Please see the benefits of all the included herbs below:
Some Benefits of Blend Ingredients
💐 Lavender, Mulberry Twig, Motherwort, Rose petals, Mugwort , Peach kernel, Sargent gloryvine, Ginger and Caesalpinia sappan linn are believed to relieve feminine problems such as irregular menses, heavy bleeding, uterine fibroid issues, and fatigue. These herbs are used in Yoni Steaming to reduce menstrual cramps and relieve bloating.
🌹 Caulis Spatholobi and Mugwort are considered to be the best herbs for balancing hormones. Moreover, recent studies also suggest that they help to boost the immune system.
✨ In Yoni Steaming herbs such as Lavender, Cortex moutan, Caulis Spatholobi, Peach kernel, Nutgrass can be used to calm the system, relieve cramps, promote healthy blood flow and fight against infection.
🍃 If you are suffering from an infection, then Club Moss, Calendula, Mugwort, Nutgrass, Lavender, Mulberry Twig, and Ginger will definitely help you to relieve its symptoms.
🌸 Angelica Sinensis is a powerful herb that assists fertility and strengthens the reproductive system. In addition, it helps to calm post-natal discomfort and reduce premenopausal symptoms (including hot flushes and night sweats).
🌺 Mugwort is used to help regulate short cycles, reduce bleeding, and used as a remedy when the period comes early, experience frequent spotting and/or spontaneous bleeding.
🌻 Herbs such as Mugwort, Lavender, and Motherwort can help alleviate anxiety due to their stress-relieving properties.
✨ While Calendula, Cortex moutan, Rose, and Middlemist Red flower are used as a remedy to help with long heavy periods and clotting. These herbs help in hydration, cleansing, and relieving dryness in the delicate area.
How Frequently And How Long Should The Steaming Be Performed?
🦋 A regular steam session should last 15-30 minutes, but starters should not go exceed 45 minutes. As with other natural processes, your inner core breathes slowly and deeply so do not rush it.
🍃 The frequency is determined by the person and can be adjusted to the symptoms which need to be alleviated. For example, if you need help with menstrual regulation, it is ideal to practice V-steaming right before the start of the menstrual cycle.
The Safety Concerns And Recommendations:
- Ensure a safe distance. If the steam is too hot or too near it could burn the area of concern. Do not overfill the basin with water. It is recommended to use a professional Sitz Bath Seat.
- Set an appropriate frequency and duration of session. Start with short sessions and pace the interval of the sessions. Take a therapy break when necessary. Avoid doing it during active menstruation.
- Keep the vaginal steaming equipment clean. Keep the herb(s) in an airtight sealed container, in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or heat, and check for the “best by date” for expiration on the packaging if there is any.
- Do not do V-steaming if you are pregnant. This is dangerous and the hot steam could affect the pregnancy or the fetus.
- Avoid V-steaming if you have an intrauterine device (IUCD), pessary ring, hormonal, or any metal implant such as genital piercing inserted.
- Consult your doctor first if you have an open wound or sore around the groin, or active vaginal infection and you intend to use V-steaming.
If you have doubts, please consult a professional for advice!
Buy it on Amazon
It’s huge very comfortable! The package was prepared good and the quality of shipping was excellent! I will be ordering soon and the price was a super good deal and my goodies stuffed inside my order