Sitz Bath Soak Kit 2-in-1 Seat with Epsom Salt and Essential Oils Soaking Blend
💐 Fivona Soaking Kit Includes:
One sitz bath seat and one bag of sitz bath soak soothing blend of Epsom salt with all-natural pure yarrow, chamomile, calendula, and aloe vera essential oils (14.1 ounces or 400 grams per bag). Perfect for hemorrhoids and postpartum care as well as a range of other conditions which can get benefits out of blend ingredients.
💦 Sitz Bath Seat
High-quality and durable materials of Sitz Bath Soak Sit make your home procedures more enjoyable and satisfying. The seat is specifically made of temperature-resistant materials.
Another important benefit is the convenience of use, storage, installation, and cleaning. The seat has a hole, so it’s easy to store using a wall hook. Furthermore, Fivona Seat has vent holes to drain excess water and prevent spills. Sitz Bath Seat also has an ergonomic design for comfortable sitting. The seat is designed to fit the most of toilet's shapes and sizes.
🌼 The Soaking Blend
The blend contains four essential oils, including Yarrow, Chamomile, Calendula, and Aloe Vera which are extremely helpful and beneficial in the care of hemorrhoids due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Combining the benefits of Epsom Salt, they act together to reduce the swelling of the vessels, relax the muscles and soothe the irritated skin. In addition, it also helps to limit rectal bleeding.
Essential oils and Epsom salt are considered to be effective against bacterial infections. Its antiseptic properties are helpful in promoting wound healing. It won’t be superfluous to mention that these essential oils are useful during post-menopause since they relieve perineal itchiness and reduce dryness.
✨Now let’s take a look at these four essential oils and their benefits a little further
Yarrow is a plant that treats many conditions. It is considered to be one of the most versatile herbs in this field. As a good hemostatic, Yarrow soak is indicated in those with long or heavy menstrual cycles. It helps to control prolonged menstrual bleeding.
Chamomile is an herb from the daisy family which has a long history of medicinal use dating back to ancient Rome and Egypt. Containing flavonoids and terpenoids, Chamomile works by inhibiting inflammation and increasing circulation. This also reduces symptoms like itching and pain. Chamomile essential oil has been found to demonstrate strong fungicidal activity against Candida.
Calendula otherwise known as English Garden marigold or Scotch marigold is a plant that has been used historically for promoting wound healing and for postpartum tears. Its remarkable anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing properties make it ideal to be used in bath soak for relieving symptoms due to bacterial vaginosis and vaginal yeast infection.
Aloe Vera is used in ayurvedic medicine to help relieve skin problems such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis. Its potent anti-inflammatory, astringent, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties make it the best skin-healing aid in hemorrhoids treatment, vaginal soreness, vaginal vaginosis, and fungal infection.
However, some may have an allergic reaction to Aloe Vera, especially those who are sensitive to garlic or onions. Check for an allergic reaction first. Signs of sensitivity can include redness, itch, or swelling.
🦋 Directions for use:
- Fill ¾ of the seat with comfortable lukewarm water (it must not be too hot, otherwise you will get burnt).
- Begin with a small amount of the blend (1 tablespoon) and gradually increase as you need. Test a small amount of the product before using more. Add to the water and mix until it fully dissolves;
- Soak for 10-20 minutes, repeat as needed (1-3 times per day or as directed by your physician).
🌱The safety concerns and recommendations:
- Avoid using the Sitz Bath Soak when pregnant. The hot water together with the stimulating properties of the Epsom salt and essential oils may relax the uterine muscles or cause harm to the conception;
- If there is an intrauterine device inserted such as IUCD, hormonal implant, or any metal implant such as genital piercing inserted, please consult your doctor first before starting on any Sitz Bath Soak therapy;
- It is better to consult your doctor first if you have an open wound or sore around the groin, or active vaginal infection and you intend to use the product;
- It is important to consult a doctor if there is a sudden onset of intense pain. Finally, if there is no relief at all after two weeks of Sitz bath, it is better to consult a medical professional.
- Set an appropriate frequency and duration of therapy. Start with short sessions and pace the interval of the sessions. Take a therapy break when necessary;
- Keep your finished salts in an air-tight, dry space.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition