Sitz Bath Soaking Blend - Epsom Salt with Pure Essential Oils - Essential Mix by Fivona
💯 100% Natural Ingredients:
Combines only pure Epsom salt and essential oils of natural origin - no chemicals, no additives, no fillers & paraben free - vegan & cruelty-free - only 5 natural components: Epsom salt, yarrow, aloe vera, chamomile & calendula essential oils - harmless to your skin and health - safe package with an easy press-lock seal is convenient to use
✨ Soothing, Antiseptic & Anti-Inflammatory Effect
Throughout life, our bodies undergo change and need special attention. A sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy diet, hereditary diseases, various chronic diseases, and some events in our life significantly worsen our physical well-being. Health recovery is a challenging process – this is exactly why our gentle solution was created.
Epsom salt relieves tension and stress, improves sleep, helps the whole body to relax, relieves muscle discomfort, and helps nerves to function properly. Pure essential oils promote a balanced mind and help to beat anxiety.
Essential mix provides a soothing, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory effect, best for hemorrhoids and postpartum care, bring down itchiness and irritations. Helps to relieve pain and promotes wound healing, various essential oils help stop the fungus, make sexual intercourse less painful and fight urinary pain due to their anti-fungal properties
🍃 The Beneficial Effects of Essential Oil Soaks with Epsom Sitz Bath
Essential oils such as those made from Yarrow, Chamomile, Calendula, and Aloe Vera have anti-inflammatory properties which are especially helpful in treating hemorrhoids. Combining the benefits of Epsom Salts they act together to reduce the swelling of the blood vessels, relax the muscles and soothe the irritated skin. Their hemostatic effect also helps to limit rectal bleeding.
🌱 Now let’s take a look at these four essential oils and their benefits a little further
Yarrow is a plant that treats many conditions. It is considered to be one of the most versatile herbs in this field. As a good hemostatic, Yarrow soak is indicated in those with long or heavy menstrual cycles. It helps to control prolonged menstrual bleeding.
Chamomile is an herb from the daisy family which has a long history of medicinal use dating back to ancient Rome and Egypt. Containing flavonoids and terpenoids, Chamomile works by inhibiting inflammation and increasing circulation. This also reduces symptoms like itching and pain. Chamomile essential oil has been found to demonstrate strong fungicidal activity against Candida.
Calendula otherwise known as English Garden marigold or Scotch marigold is a plant that has been used historically for promoting wound healing and for postpartum tears. Its remarkable anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing properties make it ideal to be used in bath soak for relieving symptoms due to bacterial vaginosis and vaginal yeast infection.
Aloe Vera is used in ayurvedic medicine to help relieve skin problems such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis. Its potent anti-inflammatory, astringent, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties make it the best skin-healing aid in hemorrhoids treatment, vaginal soreness, vaginal vaginosis, and fungal infection.
However, some may have an allergic reaction to Aloe Vera, especially those who are sensitive to garlic or onions. Check for an allergic reaction first. Signs of sensitivity can include redness, itch, or swelling.
💦 Directions for use:
Soaking using Fivona Sitz Bath Seat:
- Fill ¾ of the seat with comfortable lukewarm water (it must not be too hot, otherwise you will get burnt).
- Begin with a small amount of the blend (1 tablespoon) and gradually increase as you need. Test a small amount of the product before using more. Add to the water and mix until it fully dissolves;
- Soak for 10-20 minutes, repeat as needed (1-3 times per day or as directed by your physician).
Soaking using Bath Tub:
- Fill a bathtub with 3-4 inches of lukewarm water;
- Begin with a small amount of the blend (5-8 tablespoons depending on a bathtub size) and increase it according to your personal preference. Test a small amount of the product before using more. Add to the water and mix until it fully dissolves;
- Soak for 10-20 minutes, repeat as needed (1-3 three times per day or as directed by your physician).
The safety concerns and recommendations:
- Avoid using the Sitz Bath Soak when pregnant. The hot water together with the stimulating properties of the Epsom salt and essential oils may relax the uterine muscles or cause harm to the conception;
- If there is an intrauterine device inserted such as IUCD, hormonal implant, or any metal implant such as genital piercing inserted, please consult your doctor first before starting on any Sitz Bath Soak therapy;
- It is better to consult your doctor first if you have an open wound or sore around the groin, or active vaginal infection and you intend to use the product;
- It is important to consult a doctor if there is a sudden onset of intense pain. Finally, if there is no relief at all after two weeks of Sitz bath, it is better to consult a medical professional.
- Set an appropriate frequency and duration of therapy. Start with short sessions and pace the interval of the sessions. Take a therapy break when necessary;
- Keep your finished salts in an air-tight, dry space.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition