In Short About Sitz Bath Soak
A sitz bath is a soaking technique that immerses everything below your hips in warm water. It also can be created using a simple combination of lukewarm water and Epsom salt. Some people prefer to add combinations of essential oils to treat specific conditions.
How to Do It
- Wash the Sitz Bath Seat, lift the toilet lid and seat, place Sitz Bath on the ceramic rim of the toilet
- Fill Sitz Bath basin with warm water, make sure the water temperature is comfortable for you
- Carefully seat and make sure the water touches the desired area, add more water if needed
- Relax, soak times typically last 10 to 15 minutes, can be longer if needed
- Slowly get up and gently pat yourself with a clean, soft towel or toilet paper
- Empty the basin using drain holes, wash it, let it dry and store it away until future use
Explore Sitz Bath Soaking Blend by Fivona
A Little More
The most common soak regimen includes three soaks per day, though your case may vary. Do not use any gel, bubble bath, or type of soap, as this can sting and harm the affected area.
Soak can be done with just warm water or with some add-ins such as Fivona Sitz Bath Soaking Blend, Pure Epsom salt, Witch hazel extract, Baking soda, Vinegar, or other ingredients when treating specific issues. It's important to ask a doctor about the guidelines for adding anything extra to your sitz
Leave Us Your Review
We value your feedback and will be happy to hear from you. If you have a few minutes please leave us an honest review so we know how we are doing